WH&H maintains this site (“the Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). WH&H may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions:
1. While WH&H uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, WH&H makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including without limitation typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
2. Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user’s own risk. Neither WH&H nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text images, video, or audio from the Site, including without limitation damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the forgoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
3. This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to WH&H. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of WH&H. WH&H is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
4. The information provided on this Site, including links to other sites is for general information purposes only and is neither investment advice nor a recommendation that a particular product or service is suitable for any particular investor. Therefore, nothing contained on this Site should ever be relied upon by anyone in making any investment-related decision.
5. WH&H maintains and operates this Site from its offices in the state of Illinois. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, United States of America, without reference to its conflict of laws rules.